Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, September 27, 2010

This dope just won't quit!

Yes ,

I'm talking about Paul - an ignorant gentleman with no common sense or judgment. He is still complaining about paying $200 for the Saratoga Season Pass. You Paul are the ONLY one who purchased the Saratoga Season Pass - THAT DIDN'T MAKE MONEY!    I made more money that I ever have!

Your not calling me out or embarrassing me , your just showing your true colors.  I can't help it if your not smart.

Saratoga is the toughest meet in the world to cash tickets. I did. My other customers did.

I'm really done with you now Paul - anytime you'd like to match wits and try to pick more winners than me , you let me know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is Paul's last message -

I'm stupid because I called you to task?  Yea, right! At least I don't need to use the language you choose.
Seems you're the stupid one! 
Of course you're the one who is sooooo brutally honest.....you were at Saratoga, you did not just read the racing form, anyone can do that, but of course your inside contacts, clockers, and all
the build up about being right there "at your home track" , " just a few minutes from your home."  Boy, we really did "kill" them!
Just in 5 and 10 stars, during that 45 day meet.......how was your percentage there Big Boy!  I did pay $200.00 for that fiasco, so don't portray me as a piker.  As far as losing money, well I think that will be self evident, if you are sooooo brutally honest, won't it!
Put that in the BLOG you were so kind to create to "show everyone how you deal with "STUPID CUSTOMERS."  Bet you won't. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BUT I DID PAUL!!   I PUT IT IN MY BLOG JUST FOR YOU!  ( And I never said stupid customers, just stupid people.) Plus the rest of my fans and customers can laugh at your illogical gambling approach and your sentences that lack proper grammar.
 
I really don't know what to make of  the English Paul uses since I really can't follow his choppy , unintelligent ramblings. 
There are WAY too many stupid people in this world already Paul , read a book ,take up Bingo, maybe take a night class, just do something to raise your intellect. You have no arguments. Your replies are moronic. 

And yes Paul - I swear , use profanity or however you'd like to put it. Ya know what , I don't give a flying shit about what you think of my vocabulary you dick bag. That's what brutally honest is all about, I tell it like it is, and you sir - are an asshole.

1 comment:

Zenyatta John said...

I have had only two 10 star picks ever and they both lost - so 0/2 is zero percent Paul. Also it was a 40 day meet, not 45 as you've said twice.

I don't keep track of winning percentages by stars. I believe I am the only public handicapper that even rates "how much I like" my selections. Check anywhere, any newspaper or tip sheet - every horse is equal except for a Best Bet.

Lastly, I have copied and pasted all the e-mails , so they are uncensored. I added or deleted commentary in some cases because I couldn't understand your bad grammar and I don't keep winning percentages by stars so I deleted that.

I've had so many people express what a jerk you seem to be. Handicappers, gamblers , and common people all seem to understand what gambling entails. Sometimes you win - sometimes you lose.

Other than Jesus Christ himself , who else could guarantee a winner?