Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, September 27, 2010

another reply from 'the jerk'

Former member Paul writes again: (and he corrected his spelling this time too!)

Ok Big Shot.  When was the last time a 5 star won or the last two 10 stars?  Just know that I don't need you or your picks, as far as that goes
watch for my Blog telling everyone who opens yours to ask me for a beautiful uncensored copy of this reply that you wrote on September 26th
2010.
As far as English goes, yours is disgusting.  Do you talk like that to all your customers?  or just the caddies and ball boys on the golf course? 
You would expect a horse to get a call when he is named a 5 star play! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

Thanks so much Paul - your a gentleman.
Don't worry, you don't have to start your own blog to post my response to you - I did it for you!
I'm not afraid of people seeing how I deal with stupid people!
I also had a 5 Star winner on Saturday Paul - but you wouldn't know because you didn't PAY for selections, so how would you know - you dumb bastard!

Yes I do expect a call on a 5 Star play - but as I said before:
I don't ride the horses , I read previous races on paper looking for a winner.
Horses are not race cars - since they are living and breathing, can have a bad day.
Horses can have bad trips around the track - there are other horses around right? They're no walkovers.
Female horses can be 'horsing' "time of the month" - so they can throw in a bad race without notice.

There is so many variables that have to fall into place just to find and bet on 'the winner'.
But you Paul are much too stupid to comprehend these variables. Go play the slots - your supposed to win right?
Nobody every loses right?  That's why they call it gambling , NOT INSTANT WINNING!

PS -  my country club doesn't use caddies~ and ball boys are in Tennis not Golf.  Good try though.

No comments: