Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Free Horse Pick - 9/18

Saturday September 18th -

A great day of racing action today and I expect another profitable day. I have two 4 Star picks and a 5 Star pick from 7 total selections ~ with 5 @ Belmont Park and 2 Woodbine grass stake races.

I am back to picking 20% + winners now that Saratoga is past and I can focus on races I feel I have an advantage. In the last three betting days ( Saturday, Sunday,& Friday) , I have 6 wins from 19 selections for a win percentage of around 32% .  I really like the Woodbine picks today plus the late double at Belmont. I'm gonna stuff my pockets with cash , how about you? Visit www.pick4win.com and buy today's winning selections.

As for today's Free Pick -

Belmont rc1 - #3 Gallant Fields - returns from short rest and to Belmont  where he has run his best races. Training lights out over the 'what used to be deep' Oklahoma training track in Saratoga. Is 10/1 on the morning line and will be ignored in the wagering, blows up the tote board to start the day.

The very best of luck!

No comments: