Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

pre - Breeders Cup thoughts ...

Well-

My opinions are shaping up for the B.C. races already and i haven't even seen the pp's yet. To be able to read clocker notes after morning training is an unbelievable edge.

My Classic pick is shaping up to be one of my biggest bets EVER !!

The Turf Sprint is once again gonna be a frantic pace, and if my horse gets a clean trip, I'm blown up the toteboard.

The Mile has the return of Goldikova who won last years edition like she was powered by a Hemi. I'm torn between two horses for the upset , but I am expecting a big turnaround from 'my boy' and he could give 'Goldie' a run for her money.

The Juv Turf will have a huge favorite in Interactif. He endured considerable trouble in his last workout and that's enough for me to get him beat. I am betting a horse who will be a solid price and is peaking right now ! In fact , he just smoked his undefeated workmate who might just be the favorite in the Juv Filly Turf race and he's been in my Stable Mail pointing for this race since early September !

The Sprint has lost so much panache that they moved it to an early race on Saturday. It has at least two G1 Speed horses who can shave a 43 half mile ...

The Juv is gonna have maybe the shortest favorite with Lookin at Lucky. Bullet Bob says 'the best colt he has had in many years. ' But I am zeroing in on a horse that lost to 'Lucky' last out, but has bounced back with a superior workout. I feel an upset brewing ...

That's all for now .... stay tuned for more pre- Breeders' Cup prattle ...

No comments: