Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

a new fan - even in a losing race...

I am a NYer - no question with the way I get to the point with things.

For years, there wasn't anyone who would ' tell it like it was' as a TV handicapper - until Andy Serling was hired by the NYRA. Andy was always the sharpest and most sarcastic funny guy on the Saratoga / Siro's show for years. As I've stated prior - he is the sharpest TV handicapper going.

Well - today , I ( www.twitter.com/pick4win )was actually Twittering with Andy during the Breeders' Cup races. I needed Precious Passion to continue my Pick4 ticket and got beat a neck - ouch ... I still think Zenyatta will inhale this field in the Classic very shorty ... At least I had fun , and made a few new fans ...

The best of luck -

Jack Straw

No comments: