Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Free Horse Picks - Belmont 10/17

Saturday - 10/17

Stakes action abound all over North America Saturday - I have some juicy picks available at www.pick4win.com - buy your guaranteed package today!! If I don't make money - I'll give you TWO MORE DAYS FREE !! I have 9 picks Saturday including 3 @ Belmont , 3 @ Woodbine , 2 @ Keeneland , and 1 from Santa Anita ....

As for free picks -

Saturday October 17th -


Belmont rc2 - (5 star)#2b Sven Diesel - comes from California where my private clocker was expecting a breakout performance, comes to NY and goes to dirt - down the road ...


Belmont rc9 - #2 Cires - goes 2nd out off layoff with a much improved effort in last ... Draws rail and has the speed to gas these today ...

I have some exception stake racing selections today - don't miss out - buy your package today ...

The very best of luck !!

No comments: