Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Gave out Arlington Million Triple

Holy shit !!

I just looked at the Results for the Arlington Million - I nailed the triple !!!

I put up an Arlington all stakes Pick3 part wheel for the 3 stakes on the day.

There were only three horses I thought could win The Million and used those three on my ticket - THEY RAN ONE , TWO , THREE !!! Before you poo - poo me because Gio Ponti won - check out who I doped out and their odds !!

Gio Ponti - $5.00 $3.40 & 2.60 with the $72.20 Exacta AND the $889.20 TRIPLE !!!
Just as Well - 2nd $11.80 & $6.80 (at 19/1)
Stotsfold - 3rd $9.80 (at 28/1 - the longest shot on the board)

That is the way to make some cash with the Favorite !!

Have you ever seen a better Turf handicapper ??

AND I"M SIZZLING HOT !!!

Visit www.pick4win.com and buy your package today !!!

No comments: