Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Free Horse Picks - Saratoga

OK -

The favorites were running wild yesterday late at Saratoga Sunday and therefore blew my tickets up ... It was a hell of a profitable weekend i must say , and I love Mondays - the cards seem straight forward and fall into my wheelhouse ...

As for Monday 8/10 -

Saratoga race 2 - #7 Marabelle - goes 2nd out for Mr Trombetta who has been sucking pond water for the last 8 weeks in NY with only 1 winner ... BUT , this one has speed, gets the Best speed rider on the grounds , were on the engine as far as she goes !!

Saratoga race 8 - #9 Multidude - goes 2nd of the layoff for Carlos Martin who has found this horses true ability after getting him to rate off the pace ... Has the perfect set up today , down the road ...

I LOVE a few today - I am gonna crush the early Pick4 as my Best Bet is a single for me in race 5 .... Go to www.pick4win.com and buy your guaranteed selection package today !!

The very best of luck !!

No comments: