Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Free Horse Picks - Saratoga

Ok -

Saturday August 8th -

After making almost $2000 yesterday , I am chomping at the bit to bet a few of my selections later today. I have at least 3 (5 Star) plays today and I'll even throw you a bone and give you one in the stakes ...

Saratoga race 1 -( 4 Star) #8 Brook Dance - drops to a claimers for the 1st time - speed to spare , down the road to start the day ....

Saratoga race 10 - (5 Star) #6 Dry Martini - the longest shot on the board in the morning line for The Whitney. This horse is in lifetime best form and WILL WIN today.

Please visit http://www.pick4win.com/ and buy your guaranteed selections **** see previous blog entries for complete details !!

I'm on FIRE - I love the last FOUR races today. I just missed on the late Pick4 yesterday that would have paid $8500 !! It looks even more juicy today !! DO NOT MISS OUT !!!


The very best of luck !!

No comments: