Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Timber !!

Winna at Belmont -

I went 1/2 with Belmont picks today with a scratch-

In the 9th -

Silver Timber ran his ass off in a blistering 1:07 and change for 6 furlongs on the very hard turf. The returns were -

$9.20 $3.20 & $2.60 - with the $20.80 exacta too ...

My only 5 Star play is about 45 minutes away , still time to invest and get rewarded quickly !!

By the way - I fucking hate betting on The Mig. The guy just eases his horses out of races- I tear my hair out and scream when I bet the fucking guy ... Never liked his riding skill , never will ...in fact , I don't even like his fans !! There used to be this 4 foot nothing little shit who would stand under the TV's at Simulcast - Come on Richie !! Come on Richie !! The whole fucking race !! I wanted to pound him into the ground like a nail ... Twenty five years later - we still talk about that stupid bastard ...

No comments: