Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Just made my 'asshole of the week list'

Yes you -

Alex Solis - are you freaking kidding me rushing Zappa into a suicidal duel with my horse Kizzy's Chaos in the first half mile of a 1 1/2 mile race.. Nice ride asshole. That is the classic 'kill them if I can't win' Jerry Bailey ride..

A quick story regarding one such Jerry Bailey ride. When champion Azeri made a triumphant return at Saratoga a few years ago, it was touching. She got a standing ovation. I have been going to the races at Saratoga Race Course for 30 years, I've never seen a horse get a standing ovation - and I mean everyone person in the backyard. Well three week later, the fillies and mares return in another Graded stake. This time Jerry Bailey gunned his mount - who had no chance what so ever, but Jerry gunned his filly just to kill off Azeri. He killed her in a speed duel, Jerry finished last by far. I got up and ran to the clubhouse. Jerry was coming thru the clubhouse towards the Jocks room. I got nose to nose with that asshole Jerry Bailey and told him exactly what I thought of him and his asinine ride. The security guards separated us after a extremely heated exchange. So I am qualified to give out this award ...

Yes you , Alex Solis , you are the asshole of the week aka The Jerry Bailey!!

No comments: