Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday 11/23 free picks

Pardon me for getting the picks up late , I am still counting the money from yesterday !!

Here they are-

Aqueduct race 6- #6 Treasure Trail - half to Zenyatta got off very slow in first start but flew past them all after the wire. Short price but a single to start the late Pick 4.

Aqueduct race 8- #3 Icabad Crane - goes 1st time gelding today, although I am the only one who seems to have that information. Must catch the lone speed , but nobody else in here could possibly be 5 lengths worse than Big Brown.

Hollywood race 2- #2 Dizzy up the Girl - is 2/2 since adding blinkers and continues to impress in the mornings. Down the road ....

I do have a nice juicy grass play at Hollywood today and another in NY , pay the $10 , I guarantee it won't be the worst money you ever spent !! Go to www.pick4win.com for more info...

Good luck !

No comments: