Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

as my loyal customers sip champange ...

What a wonderful time to get hot .... I had a $12.60 free pick winner with Siren Lure at Golden Gate Fields , my first G.G. selection on the site or blog. BUT , for my loyal customers, they made money in buckets yesterday.

I bragged on my free page that I had a live 2 yr old at Aqueduct. Well , he flew home like like he sprouted wings and rewarded my players with a $39.90 payoff !! That's not all !! I also had the late Pick 3 that paid $$ 1004 !! Yes folks, for a $10 investment for my selections, and spending the $12 on my late Pick 3 numbers , you would have paid for your family's Christmas and still had play money to spare !!

Stay tuned for my Sunday plays and I'm starting to get excited about next weeks Hollywood Turf Festival. I've made more money during the Festival than I've ever made on 20 + Breeders' Cups !!

Stay tuned !!

No comments: