Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday 11/2

My seconditous continues .... My best play in Kentucky, Monty's Best finished 2nd for 'the bread man' Reade Baker at 7/1. I did have the exacta with Capt. Candyman Can for $37. So my picks are still making money without winning ...

For today, its very simple. If you only make one play , bet Aqueduct race 8 - #2 Hello Broadway. He is training like a 'liger' , who is 10x bigger and stronger than a lion !! ... Anyway , waited all Saratoga for this bad boy , and he gutted out a win. Off slowly in last , makes amends today...

As for Hollywood , race 6 - #6 Dreamalong is about to put forth her best effort so far in her brief career. Lost to a monster last time who I would have bet if she drew into the B.C. She is training very well in the morning , puts it all together today.

Good luck...

No comments: