Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

updated stats 10/11

Wasn't a good day for the home team. I had some bad beats today. I went 1/3 with my free blog/site picks , if you haven't checked out my site its www.pick4win.com . My free winner was Keeneland race 6- #11 Back Alley Tales $9.40. I did have the exacta on the pay page for $32.60.

I got beat with my best bet- Amazing Results in the 7th at Keeneland. He was a surprisingly low 6/1 , rallied from last down the lane. I started shouting and got f*cking nailed on the wire. I also got nailed in the 8th at Belmont #10 Bang Bang Bang went first turf at 12/1. He made the lead top of the stretch, but someone just ran on by to win by a half length. It make the heart pump with the healthy priced shots, but goodness , I need a touch of luck too !!

I will update and give winners for Sunday later ,

ciao

No comments: