Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Breeders' Cup thoughts ...

I've looked over the PP's for the Cup races. I haven't done my 'red pen' analysis yet, but I do have some very juicy thoughts for nice priced winners...

Curlin is gonna run big, he's a grinder , so he will need to start his move earlier than normal. All the Europeans have worked over a polytrack so they know they can run on the Pro - Ride.

You have to remember that California Breeders' Cups favor US and Cali horses. Most of the horses are coming from cold weather and have started their winter coats. Its hard to adjust to hot temps and some just don't show up.

I have found a 50/1 shot that I think has a huge chance to crash the tote board. It one of the weaker races and its primed for a bomber. Like I've said before , if you connect with one race at the Breeder's Cup ,it just might change you life.

If you have lost mucho $$ in the stock market, you can get 5 cents on every dollar you can spare to wager on Zenyatta. The bridge jumpers will be out for that race ...but not after it !!

No comments: