Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Breeders' Cup Saturday 10/25

Not a bad day for the home team yesterday. I had 3 BC winners and 3 other pay winners as well !! I hope Mike from Houston enjoyed his first day as a customer !!

For today's free pick , I'm giving you my best bet of the day, hands down.

SA race 8 - BC Turf - #11 Eagle Mountain.

If you don't know Mike de Kock , he is the best trainer in the World. He has been champion trainer in 2 continents , South Africa and Dubai. For the purposes of ranking, I have Sir Michael Stoute as #2 and Aidan O' Brian as #3. No American based trainer makes the top three based on lasix , steroids, milkshakes , and Vets. The three trainers I mentioned race on hay , oats , and water. Drugs on race day are only allowed in America.

Anyway, Eagle Mountain was a top class 3 yr old for Aidan O' Brian. He broke his pelvis and returned under the care of Mike de Kock. He returned so strong , he won at a mile in course record time in a distance considered to short for him. Mr de Kock had planed to take him to the Japan Cup in late November , but he is doing SO well , they decided to crash the BC party and make Mr de Kock a name for himself in the USA.

Bet all you want !!

I will again post my pay selections as they load the gate for documentation purposes.

Good luck !

No comments: