Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, August 4, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Friday 8/4

OK,

Well, I said I loved one yesterday and we cashed. Unfortunately I couldn't run a PK anything ticket out but made a nice score with a Win, Exacta and Trifecta wagers.

Saratoga race 6 - #5 FIRST APPEAL $10.20 $5.60 $3.60 with the $64 exacta & $591 trifecta

For Friday I've completely handicapped all 10 Saratoga races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

As I said yesterday, I put four horses in my stable mail as "will win" at Saratoga and the 1st one came out firing Thursday when First Appeal blew past the field.

Hard to believe, but the 2nd one comes out today. I love this one even more than yesterday as this horse will be a star in their division and may win a stakes before the meet is over.

I'm determined to hit the PK5 and PK4 using this horse as my single but have crafted a few tickets trying to maximize two races in the sequences to hit the wager more than once.

Why not start Whitney Stakes weekend off with a bang - get on board now with your Weekend Pass.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selection.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 9 - #2 BIG HANDSOME - This Tony Dutrow trained son of Street Boss endured some traffic issues last time when losing his 1st turf race. While he has yet to race around two turns, he is a powerful finisher when asked. I can see him sitting 1st or 2nd then opening up down the lane when he is turned loose holding off the field for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: