Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, June 9, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Friday 6/9

OK,

Fantastic day of racing awaits at Belmont Park as I've completely handicapped all 11 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I normally take a highlighter to my 'sheet' so I make sure to focus on those races I may have a good odds horse, a really strong play, etc. Those races I'll bet win, exacta, Pick3, Pick4 and Pick5 if available to try and take advantage of every pool possible if I'm getting favorable odds. I highlighted seven races today - it could be a very interesting day. It seems Saratoga-esque as scores can be made in a single race alone if bet properly.

A great day to play, a ridiculously good weekend ahead and I can't wait to wager.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Weekend Pass so you don't miss out on any of the action. There is a reason I say "Home of the Double Digit Winner" as today could light up the tote.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 3 - #1 TURBO STREET - This Brian Lynch trained gelding trained like a wild horse all winter then showed speed at Tampa Bay in his US debut and weakened. He returned at Keeneland in his latest running very well again against much better company than he faces today. Javy rides him back today as he's settled in at Belmont Park. I expect him to be forwardly placed breaking from the hedge and prove too much for these late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: