Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 3/12

OK,

Yesterday didn't go quite as well as I was looking for as I did tab 3 Top Pick Winners at Gulfstream while also tabbing Bal a Bali at Santa Anita in the G1 Kilroe Mile as a nice $21 winner.

For Sunday I've completely handicapped all 13 races from Gulfstream Park with some Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Frankly - the first 6 races at Gulfstream are so bad, I couldn't confidently give out PK4 or PK3 wagers from races 2-5. Some of the worst races I've ever seen and been forced to handicap. I'd rather burn my money than bet that shit. Get the picture? I've given an opinion, but wager on those races at your own risk as untalented, slow horses are not formful.

Thank God I've found three turf horses in the 2nd half of the card that will have me involved late. I plan on cashing the first one and investing into the Late PK5 & PK4 trying to maximize my two long-shot turf opinions.

Take a nap, go for a walk or bet the first six races at Gulfstream if you hate your money, but make sure to get involved once the 7th race rolls around as the day will pick up rapidly.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #7 RAPPEL - This Elusive Quality gelding return off a July layoff for Bobby Ribaudo who can bring them back ready. He is facing a cheaper bunch of horses today than ever before after facing 5 next out winners from his last race. He is on his toes working well for this and picks up Javier Castellano as well. I expect him to sit a forwardly placed trip and open up on these down the lane.

The very best of luck!

No comments: