Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Zenyatta John's Free Saturday Horse Pick 12/22

OK,

It's a light weekend for racing but I managed to find some races worth wagering. I have 7 races handicapped and available on www.pick4win.com including 5 races at Gulfstream Park (races 2,3,7-9) and 2 races at the Fair Grounds (races 5,8).

I haven't checked Sunday's races yet so I don't know if I will have selections or not so stay tuned.

I will have selections for Wednesday 12/26 as Aqueduct returns to action and it's Opening Day at Santa Anita and they come out swinging with 3 stake races including the La Brea and The Malibu.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 7 - #8 Olympic Danz - is the main speed at 12/1 on the morning line and with the race on the rail, he has a distinct advantage. He returns 2nd off the layoff and will be stronger for today's race. He has run some very good three turn races at distances like today's, his very crafty trainer will have him ready to run his best after experiencing trouble in his last start. If he relaxes on the lead, he could be long gone in the stretch.

The very best of luck!

No comments: