Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Tampa Bay Downs Picks for Wednesday 1/20

OK,

Not much action today, but I have handicapped races 6-10 from Tampa Bay Downs with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested - all for FREE!

All you need is a Pick4win.com Member Account to view today's selections. It gives you an idea of how my selections look, the way I lay things out, etc. Three of the five races are on turf and they have an excellent turf course at Tampa Bay so I'll take my swings trying to cash some tickets.

Monday I tabbed two more turf winners, if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm pretty damn good at turf racing. My Best Bet on Sunday was a Christophe Clement runner going 1st USA, Quest, who endured a bump at the break, traffic throughout, swung out at the top of the lane and flew home to nail the 80/1 first time starter on the wire. If you keys the Best Bet and played the four horses provided underneath, it was a $24,000 superfecta.

The last play of the day was at Santa Anita, and I've been on fire with my turf picks out there as my girl Keri Belle scored under an outstanding ride from Alex Solis cashing us out winners for the weekend.

Santa Anita race 8 - #7 KERI BELLE  $24.80 $12.40 & $8.40 w/ the $121 exacta & $759.20 trifecta

That was a great score to finish off the long holiday weekend.

Go register for a Member Account on Pick4win.com - its Free, then you'll be able to get today's selections for Tampa Bay Downs - all for FREE as well.

Best of luck today.

No comments: