Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, January 18, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Monday 1/18

Alrighty,

Bonus Holiday selections available today as I've completely handicapped Gulfstream races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. I'm a tad behind this morning, so I may still add a few turf races from Santa Anita but won't be till around 3PM Eastern, so if you purchase today, check the website or my Twitter feed later.

A good day was had by Pick4win Players Sunday as I did score with the Best Bet which I also talked about on the Elite Racing Network, unfortunately what happens when I do that is the horse gets crushed in the wagering. Team Colors went off at 9/5 and with a brazen ride from Joel Rosario, he bounced off the rail around the turn and got up for victory. without that rail run around the far turn, he probable would not have won.

I posted a very tidy $27 Pick5 ticket for the late races and we scored the $424 PK5 for $0.50 - I also doubled down twice with two $9 tickets using two singles which ended up being my only Two Top Pick Winners and ended up hitting it three time for $0.50. So, sometimes you never know and I just ended up making the right decisions.

Also available from your Member Account are RacingWithBrunos Workout Reports for Gulfstream, Santa Anita, the All Tracks Workout Combo and My Picks/Gulfstream Works Combo.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase any of today's offerings.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #1 COOL TEARS - This Cool Coal Man filly returns to the races today for Graham Motion who really has been ice cold across the country. But this filly returns in a perfect spot, a Florida Bred optional claimer - pretty easy company. She won for fun in her debut but has been on the shelf for 13 months. Her first work back on track was a good bullet telling me she came off a farm pretty fit. She picks up Luis Saez the 2nd leading jock today I expect her to sit a good stalking trip and power home for victory.

The very best of luck.


No comments: