Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, September 7, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Monday 9/7

Alright,

I finally made a right move yesterday. After seeing all the scratches in the 1st race and the price they were giving me on my Top Pick - #8 YANKEE DEALER I played both my Pick5 tickets listed but played one more ticket using this horse as a single to start. I figured there are only two days left, I can take a swing at a horse I like for some insurance as his price was just to long to ignore.

Well YANKEE DEALER got up by a head in the 1st paying $17.20 $5.60 & $3.20 and suddenly I was alive with three PK5 tickets with the longest shot on the board in the 1st race.

My 3rd choice won the 4th leg knocking out our two main tickets, but I remained alive with the insurance ticket.

My Top Pick won the 5th, bookending the Pick5 with Double Digit Winners as PETROCELLI held on by a nose paying $15.80 $7.90 $ 3.60 closing out a very gettable $3944 PK5 for $0.50 ($2 pay was $15,779)

Handicapping and ticket building are two different things. Sometimes I struggle with both as evidenced yesterday leaving the 3rd choice of our main tickets but handicapping all the horses correctly within reach. Its a game of feel, don't ever be afraid to add a horse here and there to my selections as you just might end up cashing an even better ticket than I could have devised.

For Closing Day I have completely handicapped Saratoga races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Today's card has me as excited as any all season. There are some strong favorites, but there are some races where I have serious shots at blowing up the tote board. I'm pumped to play. I have action early and late that could be extremely rewarding.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 2 - #7 FROSTIE ANNE - this daughter of Freud makes her 2nd lifetime start but her 1st on turf. Her full sister is 3/3 on turf and excels over the weeds. She should boss this field around today.

The very best of luck, and thank you for making this the best season in Pick4win history.

No comments: