Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Sunday 8/2

Alright,

As usual, the horse racing at Saratoga has been exceptionally challenging for the last few days. We've not had any racing luck either, like when I bet a horse with speed and they wind up last after the 1st furlong or betting a horse with speed only to see the jockey throttling his mount into submission, it gets ugly sometimes. Turning the page is essential, a new day, new races, new tickets to cash.

Sunday seems to have more than one race that fits my eye. There might be a half dozen races today where I have a serious angle that's won for me previously, so I'm heading into today's races with enthusiasm looking to cash tickets like we did last Sunday when I had 6 Top Pick Winners.

My only Top Pick Winner on Saturday was Texas Red, but I did have 6 Listed Winners as well, just not high enough in my order for me to cash rolling tickets.

For Sunday, I have completely handicapped Saratoga races 1-11 with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Some very interesting races today, great turf action too.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 3 - #5 THIEVES GUILD - my Best Bet of the Day, this Medaglia d'Oro filly returned from a long layoff on June 18th and simply whistled, rating and rolling to a three length victory. It was a visually impressive and explosive performance for trainer not know for getting them cranked up off a layoff like that. She returns today against some more seasoned rivals, but she should be able to sit behind a cozy pace and run away and hide in victory again today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: