Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Free Thursday Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick 7/30

OK,

Another great day for Pick4win Players on Wednesday as we cashed out mid-day after my two Co-Best Bets won helping us cash the Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 in race 6.

I had two Top Pick Winners on Wednesday, now 12/49, including -->

Saratoga race 4 - #3 La Verdad $4.60 $2.70 & $2.10

Saratoga race 6 - #4 Well Lawyered $9.40 $4.20 & $3.00 with the $41.20 ice cold exacta, $153.50 Pick3, $729 Pick4 and $2117 Pick5.

I loved Well Lawyered - I tweeted about him Tuesday night saying "I found a dirtied up 8/1 shot which I can't wait to bet" - I was only worried about #1 Successful Runner who made it real close at the end, but we cashed out as I expected. I try and make it known when I really like one without going overboard. I think my ratio is pretty good when 'alerting' followers like that. It does pay to pay attention.


For Thursday, I have completely handicapped Saratoga races 2-10 with Pick5, Pick4, and Pick3 wagers suggested. We could run a few nice tickets out today if we can beat some favorites.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or still time to get that Saratoga Season Pass as we've already hit two Pick5's in 5 days - you would have long since paid the price of admission and would be reaping the rewards of an entire meet of selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 9 - #4 FRESH FELINE - Co-Best Bet of the day comes in making her 2nd start off a layoff, which is the 'go move' for this barn. She loves the distance being in the exacta both times plus has a win over the Saratoga sod. She has some speed to be tactically placed so the hard turf won't allow the front runners to get too far away. Fully expect to see this daughter of Kitten's Joy in the winners circle today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: