Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Belmont Horse Pick for Sunday 5/3

OK,

A nice day yesterday could have been much more special if my best long shot of the day World Approval didn't run 3rd as I book ended Top Pick winners around him and had a healthy Pick3 wagered but.... I did have the Kentucky Derby winner American Pharoah. I knew this colt was special since the second I laid eyes on his stride. He was my top Derby selection since October. It all worked out.

For Sunday, I have completely handicapped Belmont races 4-9 and Santa Anita race 8 with Pick4, Pick3 and Grand Slam wagers suggested. If you've never played a Grand Slam, it's kinda like a Pick4 except the only race your horse needs to win is the finishing leg. Your horses can finish in the money in the 1st three legs and the bet keeps moving. Could be worth it if my long shot wins or we beat the favorite in the 8th.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Belmont race 5 - #9 ICE CUTTER - this Christophe Clement trained 4 yr old son of Madaglia d'Oro ran twice over the winter just missing last. He was shipped to Payson Park where he looks to have adjusted well to those lavish surroundings and returned on his toes ready to run. He's well bred and well meant today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: