Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Sunday 3/22

OK,

Had a very interesting day Saturday, profitable both in my wagers and my contest games. I only had two Top Pick Winners, but one was my Best Bet ~ Dubai Sky crushed the Spiral Stakes at Turfway. I had been hinting for almost 10 days on Twitter that I really liked something in the Spiral, and he ran a tremendous race. He was parked four wide most of the way, found a seam at the top of the lane then exploded when asked winning easy by 3+ lengths.

Dubai Sky $16.80 $7.40 & $6.00

I played some contest games too yesterday. I finished in 6th place out of 280 entries in the NHC Qualifier on HorseTourneys.com missing a seat plus a full package of hotel and airfare by $0.20! Yes, I lost by 20 cents. It was only my 2nd time ever playing in an NHC Qualifier, so as most horses do, I moved way forward in my second start. Everything fell into place yesterday it seemed, one move would have made me the winner. But as horseplayers, we turn the page everyday as its the biggest 'what have you done for me lately' game you can play.

For Sunday, I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 6-12 + Santa Anita race 8 with Pick5 Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Every horse I have on top today is double digits on the morning line. Granted, the linemaker at Gulfstream is awful, but it has the makings of a wide open wagering day.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 9 - #1 ALMOST AN ANGEL - (12/1 M/L) This 5 yr old Artie Schiller mare is making her 2nd start off the layoff with her return race looking like a simple prep. She returned at 5 furlongs, a distance too short, to help leg her up and get her fit for today. Now she stretches out to a preferred two turn distance. She has enough speed to stay out of trouble on the rail, should make a winning run under hot riding Luis Saez.

The very best of luck.

No comments: