Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Free Pick4win.com Sunday Horse Pick from Gulfstream Park

OK,

Another solid day for Pick4win players as I tabbed 3 more Top Pick Winners from 9 races.

GP race 7 - #7 Barbados as a (4 Star) selection

GP race 4 - #2 Gorgeous Bird  - $10.80 $5.80 & $4.20 - this amazing animal debuted on ZJ's Derby Dozen at #11 back in November and did he show up yesterday all grown up. He dominated his foes while most likely only 80% cranked up. He will be a force along the Derby Trail.

GP race 11 - #4 Dubai Sky - $12.60 $6.00 & $4.00 - we waited all day for my (4 Star) Best Bet and he did not disappoint. I knew going in that Dr No would take all the money and attention and it played out as expected.

We also cashed a nice ticket in GP race 10 as my top selection Lassofthemohicans ran 2nd at 11/1. But I boxed her with my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th picks as Birdatthewire got the jump on my filly, but I can't complain about the $228 exacta.

For Sunday I have completely handicapped Gulfstream races 5-11 + Santa Anita race 8 with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Trifecta wagers suggested. My two Best Bets are both 10/1+ on the morning line and both on turf. I'm looking to take down a kings ransom today. Why don't you join me?

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #8 LITTLE BALTAR - this Line of David colt takes the biggest class drop in racing - Maiden Claimers for the first time. He got rained off the turf last time so that race is a toss out. The previous race was around two turns, another toss out. I expect him to blast out of the gate taking this turf sprint field wire to wire, a race like he ran two back would win this by 10.

The very best of luck.

No comments: