Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Derby Wars Debut

So I tried something new today. 

After hearing nothing but wall to wall coverage of the NHC in Las Vegas last week (which I believe paid $800,000 to the winner), I decided I wanted to try playing in a handicapping contest, so I joined Derby Wars. 

I liked the card late at Gulfstream, so I found a game with the last 6 races from Gulfstream, invested $24 to play against 28 others. I had three Top Pick Winners from the 1st four races including Pedal Princess at $26.40 $9.60 & $6.80 with the $105 exacta and $384.80 Pick3. 

Not only were Pick4win players successful today, I cashed a bunch of tickets and won my first ever tournament finishing in a tie with one other. Not only am I one of the best turf handicappers on the planet, I'm an undefeated Derby Wars champion. #ZJWins #GetYouSomeOfThat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You the man. You should enter more often that's for sure. Well done.