Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Free Friday Horse Pick from Zenyatta John @ Belmont Park

Friday June 17th ~

As most of you know by now, I have an all NEW www.pick4win.com website now online. EVERYONE MUST sign up for a new account, none of the accounts listed in the old hardware transferred over. No matter if you were a Lifetime Member or just a Free Pick account , you all need to get new accounts.

I myself am still learning how to use the website , so there are no selections posted on the site, so please don't look for them and get frustrated. If you have purchased selections in advance, i will email you the selections until I get familiar with the new website.

If your a new customer email me at pick4win@gmail.com and I will expedite your purchase.

Thank you all in advance for your patience and cooperation.

For today I have 7 selections available including 2 @ Belmont Park, 2 @ Woodbine  , 2 @ Churchill Downs, and one from Hollywood Park.

As for today's Free Pick ~

Belmont  rc3 - #6 Quick Money - one of two Linda Rice entrants , faded a touch making 1st start off the layoff, should be fully cranked today, should be speed of the speed at six furlongs. Down the road!

The very best of luck and don't forget to sign up for the All NEW www.pick4win.com !!

No comments: