Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Free Saratoga Horse Picks - Day 3

K-

Short and sweet right now - I'm on my way to the golf course.

I will share later an e-mail trail I started after the 4th race Saturday. There was no way on God's green Earth that the turf course was Yielding. No way! If they race three races on a supposed 'Yielding turf' and no divots are thrown up by the horses - IT'S NOT YIELDING !!

It is good at worst. So I wrote an e-mail to the President and CEO at NYRA - Mr Charlie Hayward asking the process of labeling the turf courses because IT'S WRONG !!!

Mr Hayward e-mailed me back within an hour to explain the NYRA's side. I was impressed - but not with the answers. I will share those letters with you later. Yes - I have some large cayoones for writing him , but i have to call bullshit what it is - bullshit. The course was not labeled correctly and it affects where I direct my money and yours!

As for Free Saratoga Picks -

Saratoga rc4 - #6 Mesa Sunrise - goes first off the layoff for new trainer Tony Dutrow who is fantastic with fresh horses, has some back class and speed - will blow these away.

Saratoga rc9 - #1 Lou Brissie - proven off the pace and already a stakes winner - short price, big winner.

The very best of luck!

No comments: