Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Free Horse Picks

Sunday 2/15

I'm glad there is discretion with some people. The past two Saturday's , I had a ton of picks on the site. Probably too many, last week I had 10 winners, this week I had two. But I heard from Monty, who said that Understatement winning the 8th at Aqueduct at $9.60 assured him of a big day.

My grandfather told me 30 years ago- You can beat a race , but you can't beat the races. Over the past 10 years, my action has become more focused, picking my spots as I see fit. Glad to see people can take my info, and include it in their filter. Last week , I went 3/3 at the Fair Grounds - this week I went 0/5 at Tampa Bay Downs (sorry Dave). Go figure - my conclusion is - I have no business picking at Tampa - my handicapping style doesn't match up to the Tampa races.

Ok - free picks for today - Sunday 2/15 -

Santa Anita race 3 - #4 Sky Cape - fresh and fit in a race that has no true speed, will be forwardly placed and kicking strongly for home down the lane. He should be able to hold of the closers without the 'true pace.'

Aqueduct race 8 - #6 Gabriel's Smile - probably gonna be the longest shot on the board, last race was actually TWO TURNS at Charles Town which explains the slow fractions. But this colt can rip. First race was a zippy half of 45 , on a dry track today he's 3 in front turning for home with an uninspiring group trying to catch him. Surprise Package !!

The very best of luck - I will have picks available Monday 2/16 since its a Holiday. Visit www.pick4win.com for the full selection of picks available today.

Chao

No comments: