Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 12/18

 OK,

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Fantastic card today, really fit my eye and I'm excited to play. Yesterday wasn't my day as nothing stuck out and head shakers seemed to prevail early.  Today is entirely different. From the 1st to the last I like a horse and feel good about the day. I have a 20/1 turf horse on top which would make the day spectacular. I'm looking to cash tickets early and often, its gonna be a fun afternoon.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #3 JACK BACKED - This Jack Milton colt debuted on turf in April with an excellent effort for small barn and was sold. He returned for Dane Kobiskie on dirt in October and was rushed up to set a big pace and stopped, but he should have moved forward fitness wise and has shown it in his recent workouts. He gets back on the turf today and looking to take these on a merry chase gate to wire.

The very best of luck!

No comments: