Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 12/15

 Ok,

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped all 9 races from Gulfstream Park and races 5-9 from Tampa bay Downs with Pick5, Pikc4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Rain is forecast today but it can be very specific where it hits so the Tampa Bay picks are turf only and no bets of they are off the turf. Gulfstream will be updated if necessary but all turf races would move to the Tapeta and I'd most likely run with the current selections but will update if necessary.

Fantastic week last week for Pick4win Players as I was tabbing winners all over the USA from a $56 turf winner at Tampa Bay Downs to solid pushes on Tapeta and turf at Gulfstream that provided double digit returns. I had a few bad luck 2nd place finishes that prevented us from cashing enormous tickets so my confidence is high as I am seeing things before they unfold at my favorite winter play ground. 

I really like three runners at Gulfstream today, just need to see the weather as we get closer to post time as I've been waiting for a few days to make these wagers.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 ~ #7 DR DUKE - This Jena Anntonuci trained son of Ghostzapper regroups in his Florida home after facing good company after returning this summer. He gets a positive jock switch as Luis Saez is a very good jock on a speed horse, the Dr should be able to control this race from the outside using his speed from the bell. Early in the Gulfstream season, some horses run bad races if they fall into a certain time period of acclimation to the Florida heat and humidity. I feel the favorite Freewheeler falls into that black hole & am expecting him to be off the board today.

The very best of luck!

No comments: