Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 3/21

OK,

Nothing to do all day but watch racing and cash tickets... who's with me!

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 12 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pikc4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. The second half of the card seems best and some nice races and sequences for cashing a few nice tickets.

Also today I've handicapped races 6-12 from the FairGrounds with PK3, PK4 and the Black Gold PK5 which is force out today with a $150,000 carryover. I have a runner down there who popped up in my Stable Mail shipping in who I was very impressed with plus those turf races are deep and should be quite rewarding.

I also have a Stable Mail Special at Gulfstream who should adore the Firmer turf provided so it guarantees to be a fun afternoon of racing action.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 3 - #5 CLAMOR - This Trappe Shot gelding added blinkers two back and lit it up for an impressive victory. He stepped up in class last time against Allowance foes and regressed. He takes a big class drop back to a proper level and Javy should use his speed for a forward position while drawing away late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: