Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 12/21

OK,

Rolling hot into the weekend as I've tabbed 3 Top Pick Winners from 10 races all three days this week at Gulfstream park.

Yesterday I had 3 of the last 4 races including some big balloons --> Ete Indien ($30) and Garota ($15.40) and got paid a few times for the consolation PK5. They actually pay 4 of 5 in Florida. I do appreciate that.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped all 11 races with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided for the cheaper races as the majority should be fine as a brief storm is passing through.

Both those big winners yesterday were on the dirt, let me get a few turf winners home and we're bound to cash some very rewarding tickets. I'm locked and loaded and looking to score.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream Park race 3 - #2 TALE OF KANTHEROS - This Kantheros gelding has been in the Peter Walder barn for only two starts but the last was his best yet leading every step of the way but the last. The barn is firing like the old days, I fully expect him to flaunt his speed through the wire for victory as a turf only selection.

The very best of luck!


No comments: