Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Thursday 8/15

Alright,

Excited for today, a horse I've waited to bet all meet is in today and its the first **(5 STAR)** selection since Mo Town won the 2017 Hollywood Derby - so I don't give out 5 star picks lightly.

Rough sledding yesterday as things didn't fall my way but can't wait for today.

I'll be making one of my largest win bets ever plus trying to cash out in the PK3 & PK5 involving my key horse.

Some good races throughout the afternoon, its a beautiful day, and a fine day to make a score. Let's gamble.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 7 - #5 TZIPI - This Linda Rice trained daughter of City Zip makes her 2nd start off the layoff today after no chance in her return due to an awkward start. She adds blinkers today and Jose Lezcano gets back aboard. I expect her to sit a nice forwardly placed trip until she tips and and draws off.

The very best of luck!


No comments: