Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Saturday 3/30

Alright,

Its Florida Derby Day - only one more day in South Florida and I'm done for the season.

We have a very nice 14 races card assembled and I completely handicapped all of them with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

As I said, lots of good races and wagering opportunities today. The turf races look great and I have one I'm looking forward too in the Rainbow6 sequence that just might blow them up.

Its a great day to play, lots of ways to win, all for $10.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 10 - #9 PROCTORS LEDGE - This Brendan Walsh trained lass fires fresh and is training well for this. She should sit a nice trip and reel them all in through the lane for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: