Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 1/2

OK,

Seems I'm rolling into week 4 and the races are unfolding my way - it feels incredible to go on runs like this. I've said it over and over - Gulfstream Park is like my personal playground - I pick winners and cash tickets there - period, end of story. No double digit winners yesterday as the right horses took money and shorter priced horses prevailed.

I did have 4 Top Pick Winners (Sunny Sonita, Mrs Ramona G, Tomater Gator, and Pound Note) including the $563 Late PK4 and $168 Late PK4 (both for $0.50) running out the string.

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Love the turf action today. A couple turf sprints that I really feel I've found the right horse plus a (4 Star) Best Bet that should blow their turf field away as a single in Late PK5.

We have money to play with and can't wait to jump in.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase your selections - A One Day Package or grab that Long Weekend Package for every selection today through Sunday.

Ride the wave to the Winner's Circle.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 10 - #2 MACHO MANIA - This Mucho Macho Man gelding has raced four times and every race better than the last. He goes 2nd off the layoff today and should be dead fit for this off that effort. He had some trouble in his last, dumps Paco Lopez for Luis Saez, should find a stalking position and draw off late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: