Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, December 31, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Santa Anita Horse Pick for Monday 12/31

OK,

It's hard not wagering today as I've been finding the right horses now for a few weeks and the prices have been fabulous. Gulfstream Park is closed today so we'll shift out west and skip NY as all they have is dirt.

For Monday I've completely handicapped all 8 races from Santa Anita Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Four of the eight races are on the turf - three of them are my strongest plays of the day as (3 Star) selections with wagers crafted around them as singles looking to score on the holiday Monday.

I had 2 Top Pick Winners from 11 Gulfstream races yesterday as Admiral Lynch ($3.80) and Slot Receiver ($19.80) back to back for a $41.40 Double for every $2 wagered. I had one key scratch and my other key turf play, Delta's Kingdom, ran 2nd getting out tripped by the winner after taking lots of money at 8/1.

I'll be back at my desk this afternoon firing away as I think i have the right turf runners again today.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Santa Anita race 2 - #3 SECOND FIDDLE - This Paynter filly loved her changes last time taking blinkers off and going turf to dirt for the 1st time. She goes over the dirt again, will be forwardly placed, should be able to sneak to the wire first.

The very best of luck!

No comments: