Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Thursday 12/27

OK,

3 more Top Pick winners at Gulfstream including Park Ridge Benny $18.20 and The Gospel of John $12.00 running my three day rip to 13/32 with Top Pick Winners. I've been back to seeing things extremely well since Gulfstream re-opened the Championship Meet. As I've said before, I cash a lot of tickets at Gulfstream.

For Thursday I've completely handicapped all 10 races from Gulfstream with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Off Turf Picks provided as a chance of rain exists in the afternoon.

Some nice races today for sure plus a Late PK5 carryover and I can't wait to play once again.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 5 - #4 CATSOUTOFTHEBAG - This Discreet Cat filly comes in off a 4 month freshening for owner trainer Mike Dini who I've cashed more than a few nice tickets with. He brings along his Tampa jock who most likely has been working him in the morning. He should use his positional speed to be 1st or 2nd into the first turn and should get a easy trip on the front end and hopefully will kick on strongly in the stretch holding on for victory.

The very best of luck!

No comments: