Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Wednesday 2/7

OK,

Not a bad card at Gulfstream Park today especially if you're snowbound in the North East as I've completely handicapped all 10 races with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Some interesting races both early and late but the later half of the card will be wonderful as the snow will be falling and we'll be betting turf races in sunny Florida.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections as I proved last Sunday - it only takes one as I crushed Sweet Sting at $23 with the exacta and trifecta. It does pay to get my selections even if you handicap your own races just to incorporate my turf ideas. I continuously provide live turf horses at prices day after day.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 ~ #1 GRAND NENE - This Twirling Candy horse drops to his lowest class level in a while making his 3rd start off the layoff, so his fitness will be at his peak. He also returns to a fast track and picks up Irad Ortiz as well. He should save ground from the rail  and run them down late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: