Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Friday, February 2, 2018

Free Pick4win.com Gulfstream Horse Pick for Friday 2/2

OK,

Starting a nice weekend of action as I've completely handicapped all 11 races from Gulfstream Park with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested after 4 Top Pick Winners on Thursday.

I have two turf horses today I'll be building tickets around as both should be solid prices and with one in each PK5, I'll be devising tickets looking to make the most if it.

It looks to be a nice weekend of action as Saturday is a great card at Gulfstream plus I'll have the Cross Country PK4 which will force me to look at Santa Anita so I may have action there too as they're running a bunch of stakes as well.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections or grab that Weekend Pass.

For Friday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 1 - #3 AT ODDS - This son of Street Boss debuts for a very sharp small barn so I have no worries at all seeing two works for his debut. Don't be silly and actually think he hasn't worked more than that. He will be dead fit and have speed as well getting superior speed jock Emesial Jaramillo in the saddle. He'll be forwardly placed and looking to bound away turning for home.

The very best of luck!

No comments: