Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Wednesday 11/29

OK,

For Wednesday I've completely handicapped all 9 races from Aqueduct with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested.

Starting the last week of turf arcing in NY which means I switch my focus to that cash cow know as Gulfstream Park. I have no idea what I'm doing Saturday as its Opening Day at Gulfstream plus its Cigar Mile Day in NY so they are bound to have a great card. Right now I'm leaning towards NY but...

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Wednesday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 6 - #1 GOLD LACE - This Mike Maker trained lass stepped up last out and found the company too tough. She slides down to face restricted company while drawing inside. She should be able to get a position behind the speed but saving ground as she kicks home for victory late.

The very best of luck!

No comments: