Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Free Pick4win.com Aqueduct Horse Pick for Saturday 11/25

Well,

Today is the day. If you've ever wondered what makes my turf selections so special, today would be the day to check things out.

For Saturday I've completely handicapped Aqueduct 1-10, DelMar 7-9 and Churchill 11th with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3 and Trifecta wagers suggested.

I have only my 1st or 2nd ***(5 STAR)*** selection of 2017 - and I'm taking a big swing. I will have the 2nd largest Win Wager of my life plus trifectas and Pick3 wagers in multiple dollar amounts maximizing the return as many times as possible. Its go time. I'm not looking at a $15 runner, but $7.00 would be an absolute gift, then looking to press it out with those other wagers.

I have two other very interesting long shots today as well. One is my Churchill selection and the other is on turf at Aqueduct which should key a large return in the Late PK4. The Aqueduct card is very enticing all day as I'll be leaning on a few singles early and late looking to score in the rolling wagers.

We scored with two Spot Play Top Pick Winners on Friday as Manitoulin won the Hollywood Turf Cup ($10.40) and Hailstorm Slew kept us alive at Churchill scoring at $27.80.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Saturday's Free Pick ~

Aqueduct race 4 - #2 BISHOP'S POND - This Jason Servis trained daughter of Curlin comes in fresh returns to her best surface - the turf. She looms the main speed and should control the race with pace. She also picks up an hard trying rider not afraid to go to the front. Wire to wire at a decent price.

The very best of luck!

No comments: