Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Monday, August 1, 2016

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Monday 8/1

OK,

Had a nice day Sunday, cashed a few tickets as I tabbed 2 Top Pick Winners but needed my horse in the last for a Pick4 multiple times - only to run 2nd. After a slow start to the toughest meet in the world, I'm moving forward in the right direction.

For Monday I've completely handicapped all 9 races (now on dirt) with Pick5, Pick4 and Pick3 wagers suggested. Should be another good day, I don't mind the wet conditions at all if I'm prepared properly. Let's go.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Monday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 9 - #7 E WARFARE - This filly by Bluegrass Cat out of the mud loving Langfuhr mare makes her 2nd lifetime start today and first start for John Kimmel after debuting for Tom Morley who does not crank his horses up for their debuts. She should bust out of the gate and take the race to her rivals, with the added fitness, she'll move forward several lengths making her 2nd start today. She will be singled on one of my Late PK4 tickets for sure.

The very best of luck!

No comments: