Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Horse Pick from Gulfstream for Sunday 12/14

OK,

Grabbed a few winners yesterday and a Pick3 late, but the races didn't unfold quite as I was expecting. But there was money to be made, which as we all know, beats tearing them up.

For Sunday, I have completely handicapped races 5-10 from Gulfstream Park and races 5 and 7 from the Fair Grounds with Pick5, Pick4, Pick3, and Trifecta wagers suggested. The Fair Grounds races are both turf affairs with one of my two Best Bets in the turf sprint race 7, which should be a fantastic race. I laid out Pick3 wagers for both races 5 & 6 to try and maximize the profits.

As for Gulfstream, the usual nice turf races, tossing in the normal dismal $6,250 claimer to throw monkey wrenches in every wager. But I have found a potential play that will make the whole day profitable. I cashed twice this fall on Kelly Breen firsters that were both $20+ winners off something I use for handicapping first time starters. Well, I have another one for today that fit the same profile so I'm wagering accordingly.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections.

For Sunday's Free Pick ~

Gulfstream race 8 - #7 KING OF BAY - this Mike Trombetta trained son of Medaglia d'Oro comes in of an October freshening after adding blinkers and winning his last. He has a 1st & 2nd from 3 turf starts losing the other to a repeat winner, so he has talent for sure. He is on his toes with two speedy breezes so he might actually jump out there and take the lead in a paceless race. Has a good chance at a nice price today.

The very best of luck.

No comments: