Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Free Pick4win.com Saratoga Horse Pick for Thursday 7/24

OK,

Alright, today is THE day. It's only Day 6 of the Saratoga Meet, glad I didn't have to wait long for the horse I've been anticipating for weeks now. I will be making my largest wager of the year today and trying to make the score of a lifetime. THIS is why we play the horses.

I am offering a #NoBullshitGuarantee as well, if you buy today's selections for the Big Bet and somehow the horse does not win, I'll give you Friday's selections free. I want everyone who plays with Pick4win.com selections to win.

Today's Saratoga races look good. The Late Pick4 looks so juicy, it might pay $30,000. A huge score today will set up the entire rest of the meet. Why not get on board?

I have races 2-10 completely handicapped plus I even gave an action play on the 1st race which is the second jump race of the season.

Visit Pick4win.com to purchase today's selections - get my Bet of the Year so far!

For Thursday's Free Pick ~

Saratoga race 7 - #6 ABILIO - in a race with a well matched field of turfers, I think I've found the key in Abilio. He returns 2nd off the layoff so he should be ready to fire a good race. He has been tremendously overmatched in his last 10 races and drops in class big time today. Imagine, this gelding was 3 lengths from Lubash three races ago, and Lubash would be 1/5 in this race. Lighting up the tote to start the Pick4.

The very best of luck!

No comments: