Open w/$300 Deposit & get Weekend Pass FREE!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gearing up for Opening Day ~ Saratoga

Wow,

It's just 8 days away. Opening Day for Saratoga 150. The season is almost here.

I have done many things for my website getting ready. I have totally upgraded the system, and it gives a much cleaner appearance for retrieving and printing selections. I am having Apps made for Android and I-Phone devices to provide 'one click' availability for you to get to Pick4win.com.

I just ordered Tee-Shirts for customers and friends. I would love to see pictures of people wearing them around Saratoga or at whatever track is your home track.

I have entered once again the Huddie Saratoga Players Pool. This is an excruciating yet exciting experience. We pay for the right to play, brag about our winners on Twitter (#Huddie) - and look at the results daily to see who jumped up the ranks. It's really a lot of fun. I hope to cash in the Top 5 this season.

My blog will once again be linked to the Saratogian.com Sports Blogs to provide people another avenue to view my Free Pick of the Day from Saratoga Race Course.

If you would like to play along with my Full Card Selections, I offer many packages.

Saratoga Season Pass - All 40 days of Full Card selections - $250
Weekend Pass - Friday - Sunday selections for weekend players - $25
Daily Selections - $10

Get yourself ready to prosper from the amazing wagering opportunities that Saratoga presents. It is well worth the investment to play along with Pick4win.com and Zenyatta John.

No comments: